Sunday, April 26, 2009

Much, much better...

I'm happy to say that I am feeling much better. I'm well on the mend from my illness. Now the challenge is to remember to take my medication until it's all gone. I have to take it 4 times a day, so this is not easy. Before children I could just leave the bottle in a very visible location to remind myself to take it. But with a curious 5-year-old that is no longer possible.

Speaking of children getting into things they shouldn't, I got to call poison control once again. Rest assured, everything is fine. But on Thursday after Isaac's class at Little Gym was over we decided to stop at Home Depot to get some flowers. We picked out some daisies and I put them in the cart. Jonas was in the front of the cart and I had put the flowers in the back. I thought they were far enough that he couldn't get them but he proved me wrong. He managed to get some petals off one of the daisies and was chewing on them. I remembered that some plants and flowers can be toxic and didn't know about daisies so I called on the way home. They assured me that the worst that would happen was some stomach upset but otherwise he would be fine.

Oh, and the tooth that we have been waiting on is through! Yay!!! I noticed his sleep wasn't so disturbed last night so I checked this morning and sure enough, there it is! It's the bottom, right one next to the front teeth. The next ones should be the molars...hopefully not for a while though.

After church today we went to Target to look for a present for Jonas' birthday and for a new outfit for him to wear for his party. I picked something out and then was all choked up because the clothes looked so "big boy." Then I found a display of rompers and decided to get him some of those instead and put the "big boy" outfit back. Yes, he's getting big but I think I'll keep him my baby for just a bit longer. :-)

1 comment:

  1. SO glad you feel better!! So... when do we get together? hehehe...

    I totally understand about the baby thing! Mine is TWO!! Yikes!!

    ReplyDelete