Thursday, August 13, 2009

New Toofers and Other News

Jonas has a molar! I had thought they were coming through several months ago but nothing ever came of it. He's been crabby the past few days but I didn't think much of it. I thought it was because we were doing so much to keep Isaac occupied that Jonas was getting tired of being out all the time. Yesterday when I was putting him in his car seat he opened his mouth and screamed. I saw something. Later on I felt his gum and sure enough, the bottom left molar is through. I don't know exactly when it happened but I'm using August 12th as the date.

In other news, yesterday was the meet-your-teacher popcicle party at Isaac's school. He had a good time. He met a few kids on the playground and had fun playing with them. This was a relief as he has had some trouble in the past with being nervous around other children. Last night was the open house where we got some extra information. I also had to bring his school supplies and they all had to be labeled. Sounds easy enough but he needed to have 30 glue sticks...yes, 30 glue sticks...so labeling took some time. :-P

Tomorrow is his first day. He will go to school for 2 hours and then on Monday he will start full days. He's excited and I think a little nervous. I'm excited and nervous as well. I really want school to be a good experience for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment