Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mardi Gras Part Deaux

Finally, the videos are ready! If you haven't read my first Mardi Gras post describing the evening it is about 3 posts down I believe.

To watch the videos just click the arrow.

BTW, these videos are hosted on youtube (set to private so they're not available to the general public) and when you host on youtube, they list "similar" videos underneath. So the videos listed underneath mine (the little pictures under the video that show up after the video is played) are NOT mine and I don't know the content of them.

Here is "Sisters." As you can see, we were all different types of sisters. Sporty sister, Goth sister, Shopaholic sister, Business sister, Sister sister, and I was the Dramatic Sister. I'm the one in the pink feather boa (so now you see what the picture on my facebook page is from.)



The next two videos are a bit unsteady because Rex was also holding Jonas who was a bit fussy (although quiet) at that time.

This next one is "The Perfect Pastor."



And here is the choir singing "Amen"



Thanks for watching the videos. I hope you enjoy them. :-)

2 comments: