Thursday, March 5, 2009

Let's Hope Today Is Better. :-)

First of all, I'm not cranky anymore. :-) I'm still sleep-deprived but at least now we know why Jonas is waking up screaming just an hour after laying down. Hopefully he will feel better soon with this medicine. I gave him some Tylenol last night and it did help him get a 2 1/2 hour stretch of sleep so I got to watch "Lost" in the living room with Rex and I also got some laundry hung up and folded, so it was nice to get some stuff done. Isaac still feels fine and hasn't complained once about his ears hurting.

Isaac did tell me this morning that he needed to be in the hot steamy bathroom for his nose. He also told me that he could do it by himself. Um...ok. So he went in there and ran the shower. Less than 30 seconds later he was out asking me to go in there with him. So Isaac, Jonas and I stood in the steamy bathroom for a few minutes. Did Isaac really "need" to? Probably not. But it did entertain him for a few minutes (why? I don't know.) and it certainly can't hurt when dealing with congestion.

Rex is taking 1/2 day off today and all day tomorrow. I'm looking forward to having him home early today and around all day tomorrow. The weather is also supposed to be really nice tomorrow.

I was on my church's website looking at pictures yesterday and look what I found. More stroller skating pictures! These show how well Isaac was doing. Please pardon my lovely no-make-up look. It tends to be my every-day look but I try not to do it in pictures. :-P

The three of us.


Isaac skating on his own and reaching for my hand. That's my friend Jill and she's holding her son Luke.


Isaac holding Kimberly's hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment